- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and grated, seeds picked out
- 11/2 cups plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 medium garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Peel and grate cucumber. Pick out any seeds that you see. You can also pulse it in a food processor. Pour through a wire mesh strainer to drain the extra liquid.
- Add cucumber to Greek yogurt and stir to combine.
- Add minced garlic, olive oil, salt, white vinegar, and lemon juice to yogurt cucumber mixture.
- Chop the fresh dill and add it as well.
- Stir to combine and chill at until ready to serve.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Source : allrecipes.Com