- 2 boxes refrigerated pie crusts (4 total)
- 1 lb ground turkey or beef
- 1 tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 egg, beaten w/ 1 tbsp. water
- Sesame seeds
- Toppings of choice (sour cream, guacamole, salsa, avocado, tomato, lettuce)
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350.
- Unroll each pie crust, one at a time, and cut each crust into 6 evenly divided rectangles. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook ground turkey/beef over medium heat until brown and no longer pink.
- Drain fat and add in the taco seasoning, corn, and black beans.
- Cook for about 3 minutes and then remove from heat.
- Place 6 pie crust rectangles onto each prepared baking sheet.
- Using a spoon, scoop the meat mixture onto the center of each rectangle.
- Sprinkle some cheese on top of the meat.
- Top with remaining crusts and use a fork to seal edges closed.
- Gently brush the egg mixture on top of the crusts evenly.
- Sprinkle with some sesame seeds.
- Repeat until all crusts are sealed, brushed, and sprinkled.
- Place pans into oven and bake for about 16-18 minutes.
- Remove and serve with desired toppings!!
Source : allrecipes.Com