- ¼ cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pimientos, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 2⅔ cups cooked crabmeat, picked over
- 2 ripe avocados, halved
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, pimientos, garlic, cayenne and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and mix in crab. Adjust seasoning with cayenne and salt.
- Divide the crab salad among avocado halves. Serve with lemon wedges.
Source : allrecipes.Com