- 1 cup Fiber One cereal (Substituted for the pretzels)
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup water
- salt, to tasteCream cheese layer
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute (to taste)
- 2 cups Cool Whip FreeFruit Jello Topping
- 1 (6 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups very hot water
- 2 cups strawberries, rinsed and sliced
1. Combine crust ingredients and pat in the bottom of a 9×13″ pan. Add a little more water if necessary. Bake 8 minutes in preheated 375 oven. Let cool completely.
2. Combine splenda and cream cheese in medium bowl for 3 minutes over low speed. Mixture will be thick. Gradually add Cool Whip, do not over beat. Pour over cooled pretzel crust. Cover and chill 1 hour.
3. Combine Jello and hot water in medium bowl. Gradually add berries, stirring a few minutes until mixture has slightly cooled. Carefully pour over cream cheese mixture. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Nutritional Information :
PER SERVING: Calories 76, Total Fat 0.5 g, Protein 6.5 g, Carbs 22 g, Sodium 298 mg,
Fiber 3 g