- MAKES A 9X13-INCH DISH OF DIP
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream, half-and-half or milk (see note)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese, light or regular, softened
- 16 ounces frozen, chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 2 (15-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (like Tapatio brand)
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9X13-inch or similar sized baking dish.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, whisk together the cream, flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Microwave the mixture in 1-minute intervals, whisking fully after each minute, until the mixture is thickened, about 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients until well combined. Spread the dip into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until bubbling and golden on top. Serve warm with bread or tortilla chips.