These S’mores Cookie Cups are honestly amazing. I’m not the hugest fan of s’mores, but these things are GOOD. They are on the sweet side, but that works just fine for me. If you’d like to tone it down a bit you can use dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate.
These guys also store and freeze really well. I would keep them in the fridge if you’re not planning on eating them right away, but you could definitely pop them into the freezer in an air-tight container for a few weeks. You know, in case you want to double the batch but prevent yourself from eating them all in one sitting ;). Just let them come to room temperature before you dive in.
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff/creme
- 2 (1.55-oz.) Hershey’s chocolate bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, and salt. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients a little bit at a time until just incorporated. Gently stir chocolate chips into the dough.
- Spoon marshmallow fluff into a resealable plastic bag and snip off the corner.
- Press 1 rounded teaspoon of dough into each muffin tin. Pipe a teaspoon of marshmallow fluff on top of the dough in each muffin tin. Take a teaspoon of dough and flatten it in the palm of your hand and place on top of the marshmallow fluff, repeating with remaining cups.
- Bake cups for 7-9 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Let cups cool for 3-4 minutes in the muffin tins and then gently press one Hershey’s chocolate square on top of each cup. Continue to let cool in the pan. Remove and serve.
Source : allrecipes.com