- 1½ pounds new potatoes, cut into 1-inch dice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasonings
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided and more as needed
- 1 large onion, sliced
- Toss potatoes in olive oil, Italian seasonings, salt and pepper. Microwave* on high for 10-12 minutes, until fork tender.**
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons butter. When butter has melted add onions and saute until tender, about 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in 2 more tablespoons of butter, allow to melt. Add cooked diced potatoes along with oil and seasonings; stir to combine. Spread potatoes and onions evenly in pan and cook over medium heat until slightly browning on edges, about 5-7 minutes; stir/flip occasionally as needed. Add more butter to pan if needed.
- Additional salt and pepper to taste.
Source : allrecipes.com