Yield: 4 servings
- 2 lb. frozen mixed seafood (my mix had shrimp, calamari rings, and bay scallops)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Rinse the seafood, one piece at a time, in cool water to defrost and get rid of icy parts. Place on a clean kitchen towel to dry. This is the only tedious part of the recipe and is well worth it, otherwise the pieces won’t cook as well and will release too much water into the sauce.
- Place the defrosted seafood in a large bowl. Add the olive oil, garlic, paprika, salt and red pepper flakes. Use your clean hands to coat the seafood with the oil and seasonings.
- Heat a very large skillet over medium-high heat, about 2 minutes. Add the seasoned seafood. Stir-fry 3-5 minutes, just until opaque and not a second longer.
- Transfer to a serving platter, spooning the sauce on top. Squeeze lemon juice on top and garnish with chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 341; Fat: 16g; Saturated fat: 2g; Carbohydrates: 5g; Sugar: 0g;Sodium: 544 mg; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 40g