1.5 lb ground beef
1 egg yolk
½ cup dried minced onion
½ cup panko
1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
3 tbsp milk
Pinch salt and pepper
6 oz. sliced mushrooms
½ sliced onion
1 ½ cup beef broth
1 pack brown gravy mix
1 tbsp ketchup
1 tsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp corn starch
1. Mix steak patty ingredients in a mixing bowl with hands, then form into 6 oval-shaped patties.
2. Cook 1 minute each side on high, just to char the outside.
3. Put sliced onions and mushrooms in slow cooker, then add a layer of the browned patties. Pour broth, gravy mix, ketchup and mustard over top and gently flip each patty over to mix ingredients.
4. Slow cook on low for 5 hours.
5. Remove patties, then add corn starch to sauce mixture in slow cooker and mix with whisk.
6. Serve patties with veggies/sauce poured over top. Pairs well with mashed potatoes.
Source : allrecipes.Com