|3 oz reduced fat cinnamon graham crackers, about 5 1/2 sheets|
|1 tbsp light brown sugar, packed|
|2 tbsp butter, melted|
|2 large egg white|
|1 large whole egg|
|1 cup canned pumpkin|
|1⁄2 cup fat free evaporated milk|
|1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar|
|2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, or to taste|
|1⁄4 tsp salt|
|1⁄4 cup light whipped topping|
- Adjust oven rack to the middle position and preheat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place graham crackers and light brown sugar in a food processor and process into fine crumbs. Transfer to a small bowl and mix in melted butter until thoroughly combined. Put mixture in an ungreased 9 inch pie pan and evenly press the crumbs into the bottom and up sides of the pan. Chill for 30 minutes. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the crust starts to turn golden brown. Cool completely.
- Whip egg whites in a large bowl using an electric mixer until frothy. Stir in whole egg, canned pumpkin, evaporated milk, dark brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Beat filling until smooth and pour into cooled pie crust.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Cut into 8 slices and top each piece with 1/2 tablespoon whipped topping.
- Per serving: 7 SmartPoints; 5 PointsPlus
Source : allrecipes.com