Serves: 8 crescents
- 1 roll Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- ½ cup canned pumpkin pie filling or pumpkin pie mix
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ½-1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine pumpkin pie mix, egg yolk and pumpkin pie spice,.
- Unroll crescents and place 1 slightly heaping tablespoon of pumpkin pie mix on each crescent.
- Starting with the large end, roll the crescent over once and slightly pinch the sides to contain the filling. Continue rolling (a little filling might leak out, that’s ok). Place on a parchment paper lined pan.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until browned.
- Combine glaze ingredients until smooth. Place in a small Ziploc baggie.
- Let cool on the pan 10 minutes. Snip off a corner of the Ziploc, and drizzle the glaze over the crescents. Serve warm.