- 3 lb. baby Yukon gold potatoes (about the size of a walnut halved)
- Kosher salt
- black pepper
- 6 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 6 slices center-cut bacon cut into 1/2 in. pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, very finely chopped
- 1/4 c. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 8 scallions
- 2 tbsp. fresh marjoram, plus more for garnish
- Heat grill to medium-high. Line a plate with paper towels.
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold salted water by 2 inches. Cover and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until easily pierced with a knife, 14 to 16 minutes. Drain and let cool. Transfer to a bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove to prepared plate with a slotted spoon.
- Discard all but 1 tablespoon of bacon drippings from skillet. Off the heat, add garlic, vinegar, and brown sugar to the drippings in the skillet, scraping up any browned bits. Whisk in remaining 4 tablespoons oil. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl.
- Grill potatoes cut-side down until lightly charred, 2 to 3 minutes. Grill scallions, turning occasionally, until charred, 4 to 6 minutes. Chop scallions into 1-inch pieces.
- Add potatoes, scallions, and marjoram to bowl with dressing, and toss to coat. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with bacon, and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with marjoram.
Source : allrecipes.com