- PointsPlus 3*
- SmartPoints 2*
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
- MAKES 2 SERVINGS
- 2 sticks light string cheese
- 2 large portabella mushrooms, stems chopped and reserved
- 1/4 cup canned crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
- Dash Italian seasoning
- 8 slices turkey pepperoni, chopped
- 2 tbsp. sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Break each string cheese stick into thirds and place in a blender or food processor–blend at high speed until shredded. (Or pull into shreds and roughly chop.)
- Place mushroom caps on the sheet, rounded sides down. Bake until slightly tender, about 8 minutes.
- Remove sheet, but leave oven on. Blot away excess moisture from mushroom caps.
- In a small bowl, mix crushed tomatoes, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Divide mixture between mushroom caps, and sprinkle with cheese. Top with chopped mushroom stems, pepperoni, and olives.
- Bake until mushrooms are tender, filling is hot, and cheese has melted, 8 to 10 minutes. Enjoy!
MAKES 2 SERVINGS
Nutritional Info :
1/2 of recipe (1 pizza-bella): 118 calories, 4.75g total fat (2g sat fat), 487mg sodium, 7.5g carbs,1.75g fiber, 3g sugars, 11.5g protein