- 8 servings
- 1 12oz pkg. rotini or bowtie pasta
- 2-3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2-3 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1head broccoli, chopped
- 1 can olives, sliced
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Italian dressing
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in salted water.
- Rinse with cold water to cool. Stir in vegetables, olives, and parmesan cheese.
- Add Italian dressing and salt and pepper to taste.
- You can add whatever veggies your family likes.
- If we have red or yellow peppers, I like to add those. -I have also seen this salad served with ham, salami, pepperoni, or cheese cubes.
- It really is quite versatile, so give it a try!
Nutritional Info :
- 8 Smart points