- 1 lb chicken tenderloin organic
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil organic
To make the rub, mix the following spices until incorporated. Make sure to use organic whenever available.
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt + more to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked pepper medley
- In a large bowl drizzle the chicken with some of the olive oil and make sure to coat it nicely.
- Sprinkle the spice mix generously all over the chicken tenders.
- Using your hands make sure to rub it all over. Allow it to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes to take off the chill. That will assure your chicken won’t stick to the pan and it will cook through quickly.
- Meanwhile heat up a cast iron grill pan over medium high flame.
- Add the chicken tenderloin and grill 1-2 minutes per side until nice golden brown grill marks form and the chicken is cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate and squeeze some lemon juice over the top if desired.
Serve drizzled with the best chimichurri sauce on top.
Source : allrecipes.com