- 29 ounces green beans ,drained
- 10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 6 ounces french fried onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place green beans and soup in a large microwave-safe bowl. Mix well and heat in the microwave on HIGH until warm (3 to 5 minutes). Stir in 1/2 cup of cheese and heat mixture for another 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer green bean mixture to a casserole dish and sprinkle with French fried onions and remaining cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven until the cheese melts and the onions just begin to brown.
Source : allrecipes,com