- Prep Time: 5mn
- Cook Time: 50mn
- Total Time: 55mn
- 1 cup shredded garlic herb cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (from the block, not the can)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350° and spray a 9×5 loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix cheese in a small bowl and set 1/4 cup aside for the top.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, sugar, egg, and buttermilk. Mix well.
- Add the flour, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix until just combined.
- Fold in the cheese (except the 1/4 cup) and spoon into the loaf pan.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until lightly brown on top and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.