- 14 ounce can coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups canola or vegetable oil
- Powdered sugar
2) In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
3) Carefully add flour mixture to wet mixture until you have a smooth, thick batter. Place the batter in a bag or bottle for piping.
4) Add about 1 inch of oil to a large pot with high sides. Heat the oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Pipe the batter into the oil in french fry like shapes (or really, any shape you like!). Fry for about 30-60 seconds per side, or until golden brown.
5) Remove and drain on a paper towel lined plate. Cover with powdered sugar while still hot. Serve alongside chocolate sauce, jam and coconut whipped cream for dipping. Enjoy!