- 2 packages Frozen Hash Brown Potatoes 12 oz. (Southern Style)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. minced onion or onion powder optional
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 – 3 cups Corn Flakes, crushed Mixed with ½ cup melted butter
- Place your potatoes in a colander. Let set until thawed and drained.
- Combine sour cream, soup and butter in a bowl. Mix it well. Add salt, onion and cheese to this mixture and mix until all combined.
- Add potatoes to mixture and stir until all combined. Place in 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle on butter covered crushed Corn flakes.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 40-50 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.Com