- ABOUT 8 CUPS
- One 10.5-ounce bag of Fritos
- 2 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 2 cups Pretzel Twists
- 1 1/2 cups nuts (I used walnuts, but peanuts, cashews or mixed nuts would work great)
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup of mini M&Ms
- Report this ad
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a large bowl combine the Fritos, Chex, Pretzels and nuts. Set aside.
- 3. In a small saucepan melt the sugar, butter and corn syrup over medium heat. Let the mixture come to a boil and then boil for 4 minutes without stirring.
- 4. Remove the pan from heat and pour over Frito mixture, stirring to coat evenly. Transfer mix to a large roasting pan and bake for 8 minutes. Remove to stir and bake for an additional 8 minutes.
- 5. Transfer the mixture to a wax paper lined counter and let it cool completely before breaking into large clumps. When cooled sprinkle M&Ms over mix.
- 6. Store in an airtight container for up to a week.