- garlic cloves, minced
- 2teaspoons butter
- 1cup Heinz ketchup (a must for us)
- 1⁄4cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4cup chili sauce (Heinz is a good one)
- 2tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2-3⁄4tablespoon celery seed
- 1tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 2dashes hot pepper sauce
- 8large chicken breast halves, bone-in with skin (a large family pack will usually have about 7-8 breasts.)
- In a saucepan, saute the garlic in butter until tender.
- Add the next 8 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Grill the chicken, covered over medium heat for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Baste with sauce.
- Grill 15 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
- Continue basting and turning during the last 15 minutes of cooking.
- Serve with any extra sauce you set aside for dipping.
(The sauce is just that delicious!).
Smartpoints : 7
Servings : 8