- Yield: 2 Servings.
- WW Plus+ = 5 Per Serving.
- Ingredients :
- – 3 tbsp light sour cream
- – 2 tsp skim milk
– 1 tsp Dijon mustard
– 2 eggs
– 1 whole wheat English muffin, split
– (2 oz) thin sliced reduced-sodium cooked ham
– 2 tomato slices
– Snipped fresh chives (optional)
- 1. Preheat broiler.
For sauce: In a small bowl, combine sour cream, milk and mustard; set aside. Lightly grease a medium size skillet. Half fill the skillet with water. Bring water to boiling; reduce heat to a simmer. Break one egg into a small dish. Carefully slide egg into simmering water, holding the lip of the dish as close to the water as possible. Repeat with the remaining egg, allowing each egg an equal amount of space.
- 2. Simmer, uncovered 3 to 5 minutes or until egg whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard.
- 3. Meanwhile, place muffin halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat 1 to 2 minutes or until toasted. Top muffin halves with ham and tomato slices. Broil about 1 minute more or until toppings are heated through.
- 4. To serve use a slotted spoon to remove eggs from skillet; place eggs on top of tomato slices. Spoon sauce over eggs and, if desired, sprinkle with chives.
Nutritional Info :
- Smartpoints = 5 Per Serving
- Nutrition Information: Calories 201, Fat 8 g, Carbs 17 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 15 g.
*SmartPoints are calculated with Weight Watchers Calculator