- Makes 4 servings .
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 5-6 chicken thighs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450º F.
- Mix together the Dijon mustard, maple syrup and rice vinegar.
- Salt and pepper the thighs, then place them in the baking dish – I used 2.5 quart oval casserole dish ( 13 inches * 9 inches *4 inches deep).
- Pour the maple-mustard mixture over the thighs, turning them a couple times to fully coat them.
- Place the baking dish with chicken thighs, uncovered, into the oven, and bake for 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165ºF. Baste the chicken thighs with the sauce 2 or 3 times during the last 20 minutes of baking.
- Serve the chicken thighs immediately, on plates, topped with the remaining sauce from the baking dish.
Nutritional Info :
Per roll: Calories:85 , Carbohydrates: .6 g, Fiber: 0g, Net Carbohydrates: .6g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 7.5