Red potatoes are coated in seasoned Parmesan cheese and roasted into crispy Parmesan potatoes great as a side dish for brunch or dinner.
- 4 medium potatoes, scrubbed (not peeled)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, onion powder & pepper
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- salt to taste
- 4 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a pan with parchment paper.
- Slice potatoes ¼” thick and toss with olive oil seasoning and 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a single layer about 30 minutes or until browned, flipping potatoes after 15 minutes.
- Once browned, top with remaining 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese bubbles and browns.