160ml sweetened condensed milk
2 cups icing sugar
2 cups desiccated coconut
2-4 drops red/pink food colouring
- Sieve the icing sugar.
- Now add the coconut and condensed milk to the icing sugar and mix together until well combined.
- Divide the mixture in half and to the one half add the food colouring and mix well.
- Press the white mixture into the base of a square pan or even a plastic lunchbox.
- Now spread and press the pink mixture over the white mixture.
- Place in the fridge so that it can harden.
- Once it has set, cut into small squares.
Source : allrecipes.com