Yield: 6 servings
- 3.5 oz bittersweet chocolate (70% cacao)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup (80 grams) shredded, unsweetened coconut
- Line 6 muffin tin cups with paper liners.
- Place the chocolate and coconut oil in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until chocolate is melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir the coconut into the chocolate, mixing until coconut is completely coated.
- Using a 4-tablespoon ice cream scoop, drop the mixture into the paper liners.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, until the chocolate is set. If you refrigerate the coconut haystacks for longer than 30 minutes, remove them from fridge 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
Serving size: 1 coconut haystack; Calories: 221; Fat: 19g; Carbohydrates: 10g;Sugar: 5g; Sodium: 8mg; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 2g