- 3.5 oz bittersweet chocolate (70% cacao)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup (80 grams) shredded, unsweetened coconut
- Line 6 muffin tin cups with paper liners.
- Place the chocolate and coconut oil in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until chocolate is melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir the coconut into the chocolate, mixing until coconut is completely coated.
- Using a 4-tablespoon ice cream scoop, drop the mixture into the paper liners.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, until the chocolate is set. If you refrigerate the coconut haystacks for longer than 30 minutes, remove them from fridge 10 minutes before serving.
Serving size: 1 coconut haystack; Calories: 221; Fat: 19g; Carbohydrates: 10g;Sugar: 5g; Sodium: 8mg; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 2g