- 4boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2 lb. total)
- 1⁄4cup lime juice
- 1⁄2cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 6garlic cloves, chopped
- 1tablespoon honey
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4teaspoon pepper
- Pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness (about 1/2 in.) and place in a shallow baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix lime juice, cilantro, garlic, honey, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Pour over chicken and turn pieces to coat evenly. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Lay chicken on a grill over medium heat (you can hold you hand over the surface only 4 to 5 seconds) and cook, turning once, until no longer pink in the center, 4 to 6 minutes per side.
Smartpoints : 4
Serves : 4