- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, saute the beef and onion for 5 to 10 minutes, or until meat is browned and onion is tender; drain fat. Add the celery, chili, tomatoes, taco sauce and corn. Heat thoroughly, reduce heat to low and allow to simmer.
- Meanwhile, prepare the noodles according to package directions. When cooked, place them in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Pour the meat mixture over the noodles, stirring well. Top with the cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted and bubbly.