|2 boneless, skinless chicken breast, halves – cubed|
|3 tbsp onion, chopped|
|3 clove garlic, peeled and minced|
|3⁄4 package (8 ounce) cream cheese|
|6 tbsp butter|
|3 can (10 ounces each) refrigerated crescent roll dough|
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, slowly cook and stir skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, onion and garlic. Cook until onions are tender and chicken is lightly browned.
- In a medium bowl, blend chicken mixture, cream cheese and butter until creamy.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Unroll croissants and divide in half to create 12 rectangles. Place approximately one tablespoon of the chicken mixture on each rectangle. Fold into balls.
- Arrange balls on a large baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Source : allrecipes.com