- 500 g chicken mince
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 capsicum finely chopped
- 1 zucchini grated
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 egg
- 1 packet cream of chicken instant soup
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tsp dried herbs chopped
- STEP 1Combine all ingredients and form into patties of desired size.
- STEP 2Shallow fry in hot oil.
- STEP 3Patties can also placed in a lightly greased dish and baked in moderate oven for 20-30 minutes.
This mixture can also be put into a lined loaf tin for a chicken meatloaf. Bake for 35 minutes in a moderate oven. Barbecue sauce can also be used.
Source : Bestrecipes.com.au