To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- For rolling:
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt, and set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix together the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, and then vanilla, mixing well after each addition.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to butter/sugar mixture, and mix until well combined.
- Add the 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon to a small bowl and mix. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place cookies onto ungreased baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake until light golden brown, about 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES AND DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON FACEBOOK.