- Prep time: 2 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 12 mins
- Serves: 1
- ½ avocado
- 1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tortilla
- ¼ cup grated white cheddar
- Mash the avocado with the lemon or lime juice and the salt.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Lay the tortilla down and sprinkle the cheddar across the surface.
- Cook until the cheese is melted and the bottom of the tortilla is deeply golden.
- Quickly spread the avocado mixture across one half of the tortilla. Turn off the heat and fold the tortilla in half, pressing down so the melted cheese glues it together.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Nutritional Info :
- 3 smart points