- 2 tablespoons butter (for the pan)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 3 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- For serving:
- Chopped tomatoes
- Pickles (I used bread and butter chips)
- Ketchup and mustard or the sauce below
- Sauce (simply mix all the ingredients together):
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Cayenne pepper and Paprika to taste
- In a large pan, combine the ground beef, worcestershire, and some seasoned salt (you can also just use regular salt and pepper and you can even leave out the worcestershire). Cook until browned and drain. Set aside.
- Wipe out the pan and butter each tortilla on one side. Place one tortilla on the pan, top with half of the meat and half of the cheese and then top with another tortilla (buttered side out). Cook for a few minutes on medium high heat until one side is browned and then flip, cooking until that side is browned and the cheese is melted. I just use a big spatula to flip it. If you aren’t confident though, you can fold each tortilla in half once it’s filled and then cook it so you have four halves instead of two wholes when you’re done.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining quesadilla. Cut each quesadilla into 6 wedges with a pizza cutter and serve with tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, and sauce. I opened the quesadilla before I cut it and loaded some pickles on, but you can do it however you want. Guten Appetit!
Source : allrecipes.Com