1 can of crescent rolls.
1 lb of ground beef.
1 small chopped onion.
4 tbsps of ketchup.
1 tsp of worchester sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 350° and spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a skillet, brown the beef and drain off the fat, mix in the onions and cook until tender.
- Mix in the ketchup and worchester sauce until well combined.
- Now, Separate the crescent rolls and arrange them in a star shape with tips pointing out, using last piece for the center.
- Place the meat mixture in the center out going about ½ to the points.
- Top each triangle with ½ piece of sliced cheese then roll tip of roll towards the center.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes and voila!
- Easy, peasy and cheesy! You can use chicken instead of ground beef if you want, just shred it into small pieces. Give this recipe a shot, you won’t regret it.