2 1/2 cups cauliflower florets
– 1 egg
-1 tsp oregano
– 1 tsp salt
– 3/4 cup goat cheese
– 2 tbsp marinara sauce
– 1/2 cup low fat mozzarella
– 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half
– 1/4 cup red onion sliced thin
– 1/4 cup basil julienned
salt to tast
Preheat the oven to 400° F. Add the cauliflower to food processor and pulse until you have a fine rice consistency.
2. Boil the cauliflower rice for five minutes then strain the liquid from the rice.
3. Place the strained cauliflower rice to a clean tea towel and squeeze the excess water from the rice. This is important to get a crispy crust.
4. Add cauliflower rice, egg, oregano and goat cheese to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the ‘dough’ in the middle. Flatten out the dough to form a pizza base. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Top the crust with marinara sauce, mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and red onion.
7. Season with salt and bake for another 8 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com