- Makes 4 servings .
- 4 cups of powdered sugar (or 1 box)
- 2 sticks of softened butter
- 2-3 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1-2 tablespoons of milk
- Add powdered sugar to mixing bowl.
- Add softened sticks of butter
- Add vanilla.
- Add 1 tbsp of milk.
- Beat on low until powdered sugar is incorporated. Then move mixer up to medium-high speed. Scrape sides
- and bottom of bowl often. When completely mixed the frosting may appear dry.
- Add more milk, a little bit at a time until frosting is the proper consistency.