|3⁄4 cup liquid egg substitute|
|1 1⁄2 cup 1% low-fat milk|
|3⁄4 cup low-fat baking mix, such as Bisquick|
|1 tsp salt|
|1⁄4 tsp black pepper, ground|
|2 garlic cloves, chopped|
|20 oz chopped frozen broccoli, or spinach|
|1 medium onion, chopped|
|1 red bell pepper, chopped|
|4 oz part-skim mozzarella cheese|
- Thaw, rinse, and drain broccoli.
- Put 1/2 of broccoli in 11 x 7 glass pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Put 1/2 onion, 1/2 bell pepper and all of cheese on top of that.
- Put remaining broccoli, onion and bell pepper on top of that.
- Blend egg substitute, milk, biscuit mix, salt, black pepper, and garlic in a blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture over broccoli in pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 50 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into 6 pieces when cool.
- Per serving: 6 SmartPoints; 5 PointsPlus; 3 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.com