When it comes to cupcakes you can’t go wrong with this delicious recipe that I found over on the heavenly Savings blog. This blog is written by a lovely lady named, Krista. Krista has all sorts of goodies on her blog, including a ton of recipes to choose from. When I laid eyes on these maple glazed and bacon cupcakes I was speechless! It’s bitterly cold here in PA and I wanted a sweet treat that would comfort my chilly bones. Welp, Krista gave that to me. Thanks, Krista!
I think it is safe to say that I will be a frequent flyer over at the Heavenly Savings Blog. Krista has so many wonderful things to choose from over there. Her recipes literally make my mouth water. The next time I make something of Krista’s I’ll remember to make a double batch because her food always goes fast in my house. If you haven’t yet tried these maple and cupcakes please do so, soon!
Are you eagerly awaiting the details on how to prepare this delicious recipe? Wait no longer! Simply hop on over to the next page for a complete list of ingredients and instructions. Enjoy!
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 20 ounce package pre-shredded hash brown-style potatoes
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 small sweet onion, coarsely grated
- 2 thick slices deli ham, chopped into small bits (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 dozen eggs, scrambled*
- chives for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F., and lightly spray a 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix the first eight ingredients together in a large bowl. Spoon potato mixture into each prepared muffin cup until about 1/3 full. Gently press the potato mixture down in the middle and up the sides of each cup.
- Bake until golden brown, about 25-30 minutes. If the nests have puffed up too much in the center, scoop out a little with a teaspoon.
- Spoon a few tablespoons of scramble eggs into each nest and top with chives.
PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON OR OPPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!