Serving Size: 1 Serving
– 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
– 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
– 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
– 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
– 1 egg, beaten
1. Separate dough into 8 triangles.
2. In bowl, mix chicken and barbecue sauce.
3. Spoon chicken mixture onto short end of each triangle; sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon of the cheese.
4. Roll up loosely as directed on can.
5. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Brush with egg; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
7. Bake at 375°F 12 to 15 minutes.
Nutritional Info :
Calories 190, Total Fat 11g, Saturated Fat 4g, Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 350mg, Total Carbohydrate 14g,
Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 5g, Protein 8g