- 3 ripe firm bananas peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup apricot fruit spread
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into ¼-inch pieces
- Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 2 to 3-1/2 quart
- Coat the slow cooker insert with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the banana chunks, brown sugar and cinnamon in the slow cooker. Toss until the bananas are evenly coated with the sugar.
- Dollop teaspoonfuls of the apricot spread over the bananas. Sprinkle on the pieces of butter.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1-1/2 hours or until the bananas are soft and the sauce is bubbling.
- Serve over vanilla frozen yogurt, ice cream or gelato.
Source : allrecipes.com