Especially at the holidays. It is always requested at all the holiday meals, and there is never any left! This is a very easy recipe to prepare. Originally submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.com.
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine the whole-kernel corn, cream-style corn, sour cream, melted butter or margarine, beaten eggs and corn muffin mix. Mix well and pour into one 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 to 45 minutes.