- 2-3 servings
- Prep – 5 mins
- Total – 5 mins
This easy berry yoghurt smoothie is a great way to start your day.
- 1 cup full-fat, organic plain yoghurt.
- 1 egg.
- small handful frozen mixed berries.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- small pinch granulated stevia.
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil.
- Throw all the ingredients into a blender (add the coconut oil last so it doesn’t turn solid in the cold yoghurt) and blend until smooth.
We encourage you to cut the sweetener down even more if you can. We’ve made this without any sweetener at all and it’s delicious.