|1 cup all-purpose flour|
|1 tbsp corn starch|
|2 tbsp sugar|
|1 pinch salt|
|4 tbsp low-fat cream cheese|
|2 tbsp unsalted butter, plus 1 tsp, diced|
|2 tbsp non-fat milk|
|1 egg yolk, lightly beaten|
|2 (4 oz each) prepared fat-free vanilla pudding, snack cups|
|1 1⁄2 cup fresh berries, any combination|
|2 tsp (up to to 3) powdered sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 24 nonstick mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- To prepare the shells: Pulse flour, corn starch, sugar, and salt in a food processor. Add cream cheese, butter, and milk. Pulse mixture until fine, damp crumbs form. Press into a ball and knead gently a few times.
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces, then divide each one into 6 tablespoon size pieces. Gently press each piece into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared muffin cups. Make a few holes in the bottom of each cup with a fork. Lightly brush the inside of each cup with egg yolk.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the shells are golden along the edges. Cool completely.
- To assemble the tartlets: Spread 1 teaspoon of pudding into each shell, then top with berries. Just before serving, sift a light dusting of powdered sugar over the tartlets.
- Per serving: 2 SmartPoints; 1 PointsPlus; 1 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.com