- 1 (2 1/3 CUP) SERVING
- ¾ cup Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry Juice (or any of the other Ocean Spray Diet juice flavors if you want to change it up!)
- ¾ cup frozen mixed berries
- ½ a medium banana, sliced
- 6 oz nonfat strawberry yogurt (or other berry flavor)
- 1 packed cup raw baby spinach
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and drink up!
- Entire recipe yields about 2 1/3 cups.
Nutritional Info :
- WEIGHT WATCHERS SMARTPOINTS:
13 per serving (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
- WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS:
6 per serving* (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
- *If you choose not to use the Weight Watchers recipe builder to calculate the PointsPlus for your smoothie (in which case the fruit is free) the only points in this recipe will come from the yogurt you use.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION:
197 calories, 43 g carbs, 13 g sugars, 0 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 8 g protein, 7 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)