- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 1/2 c. quick oats
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 c. dried blueberries
- 2/3 c. dried cranberries
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat yoru oven to 325°.
- Add the butter to a 9×13 pan and bake for 5 minutes at 325°. Remove from the oven and add the oatmeal, brown sugar and salt to the pan. Mix until well combined and press back into the pan. Bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Top with the sweetened condensed milk, dried berries and chocolate. Bake at 325° for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.