- 1 cup Fiber One cereal (Substituted for the pretzels)
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup water
- salt, to tasteCream cheese layer
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute (to taste)
- 2 cups Cool Whip Free Fruit Jello Topping
- 1 (6 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups very hot water
- 2 cups strawberries, rinsed and sliced
1. Combine crust ingredients and pat in the bottom of a 9×13″ pan. Add a little more water if necessary. Bake 8 minutes in preheated 375 oven. Let cool completely.
2. Combine splenda and cream cheese in medium bowl for 3 minutes over low speed. Mixture will be thick. Gradually add Cool Whip, do not over beat. Pour over cooled pretzel crust. Cover and chill 1 hour.
3. Combine Jello and hot water in medium bowl. Gradually add berries, stirring a few minutes until mixture has slightly cooled. Carefully pour over cream cheese mixture. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Nutritional Information :
Plus+ 7 Per Serving
PER SERVING: 258 Calories, 9 g Total Fat, 68 mg Cholesterol, 393 mg Sodium,
24 g Total Carbs, 2 g Dietary Fiber, 22 g Protein