what more could you want! I’ve tried to translate the recipe into American as much as possible; hope you enjoy it as much as my family does.
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 300 g beef mince
- 400 g spirals pasta shapes large
- 820 g tomato soup
- 500 g cheddar cheese grated
- STEP 1: Heat oil in large frying pan and saute onion for about 5 minutes.
- STEP 2: Add mince and cook until browned.
- STEP 3: Cook pasta in boiling, salted water.
- STEP 4: Combine mince mixture, pasta, tomato soup and three quarters of the cheese.
- STEP 5: Place in a casserole dish, sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake at 180C for about 25 minutes, until the cheese is well browned.
I use Kraft cheddar cheese for this dish.
Source : Bestrecipes.com.au