- 1 box brownie mixed and baked according to directions
- CHOCOLATE CRUST
- 1 1/2 c crushed vanilla wafer (about 45 cookies)
- 6 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 6 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 stick butter melted
- 4 (8oz) pkg cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c sugar
- chocolate sundae syrup in a bottle…or any kind
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- Make brownies and allow to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix crust ingredients, spray pan with cooking spray. Press mixture into a 9 inch springform pan. Bake 8 min and allow to cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Gradually add eggs one at a time. Pour batter into crust.
- Cube up about half the pan of brownies. Sprinkle the pieces into the batter and push them down. Drizzle chocolate sundae syrup on top and with a butter knife swirl gently to give it the marble effect.
- Bake 50-55 min.
- Loosen from pan after cooled. Cover and refrigerate.
- Better served cold.
Source : allrecipes.Com