Back to Top
- 12 soft corn tortillas
- 6 teaspoons olive oil
- 16 ounce can Rosarita Traditional Refried Beans
- 10 ounce can Ro*Tel Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Mexican hot sauce, for serving
- cilantro, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place corn tortillas on a large baking sheet and brush each side with olive oil. Bake for 3 minutes per side to crisp.
- While tortillas are baking, stir together the beans, Ro*Tel, and cream cheese until well combined. Place in the microwave for 2 minutes to warm.
- Spoon the bean dip onto the crisp tostada shells and top with the cheddar cheese. Return to the oven for 2 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Remove from the oven and top with Mexican hot sauce and cilantro before serving.Source : allrecipes,com