- 2 chicken breasts (about 1 lb)
- ½ lb dry pasta
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- ⅓ cup red onion, diced
- 1½ cup grated Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 cup grated Monterrey Jack cheese for topping
- fresh cracked peppercorns
- 1½ cups ranch dressing
- ¾ cup BBQ sauce
- Cook pasta just until it is nearly done but do not overcook. Set aside.
- Cook chicken with a little salt until completely done. Let cool until it can be handled, chop and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease a casserole dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine diced tomatoes, diced onion, corn, cooked pasta and chopped chicken. Add some salt and cracked peppercorn, mix well.
- Whisk ranch and BBQ together and add it to the mixing bowl. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Add 1½ cups of Monterrey Jack cheese and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into the casserole dish and spread it evenly. Top with remaining cheese all over and bake for 15-20 minutes
Source : allrecipes.Com